Governance Architects is a boutique management consulting company
that provides strategy, business design and Board report writing services.
We tailor our services to solve your business problems.
Watch our video that explains how we improve stakeholder value
through the use of custom strategy, operating model and
capability model blueprints.
Our services and the common challenges we address
Recently we’ve developed custom blueprints of business strategies and 30 X target operating models across the front and back office functions of banks and insurance companies. They are used as a common mechanism for providing clarity, a common language and shared understanding across all functions. The custom blueprints have helped to articulate and execute their strategy more effectively.
10 situations where you can use your custom blueprints:
2.Planning and investment prioritisation by overlaying them with hotspots
4.Mergers and acquisitions
6.Engagement across departments
7.Aligning demand and supply of services from departments
8.On-boarding of new staff
9.Architecture – providing the foundation for IT or enterprise architects
10.Risk management – establishing the business context for risk assessments and BCP
What business problems could they help you address?
Share your problem with us as we may have a cost effective way to help you solve it and fast track your success.
Governance Architects ABN 65 110 301 758
Anomaly Management Systems PTY Ltd. was established in 2004 and trades as Governance Architects
Common problems our services address
Our strategy services address problems where:
- No clarity exists of the desired target state and the strategy to get there;
- Digital strategy is not integrated with business strategy;
- No clarity on business capability strengths, weaknesses and hot-spots at an enterprise or function level.
Our business design services address problems where:
- Weak performance in financials, customer satisfaction and operations exist;
- Organisations need to improve how they create value and serve their customers;
- Product, marketing, sales, retention and channel teams not working together to attract and retain customers;