Financial Services experience
Recently we’ve developed custom blueprints
of business strategies and
30 X target operating models
across the front and back office functions
of banks and insurance companies.
Custom blueprints are used:
- As a common mechanism for providing clarity, a common language and shared understanding across all functions and
- To help executives and team managers articulate and execute their strategy more effectively.
Business function and team target operating model designs we have developed include: product, marketing, sales,
retention, channels, operations, finance, human resources, digital, ICT, strategy planning and change, legal, security, risk, compliance
and business continuity. Operating model blueprints have supported these teams to fast track achievement of their goals and targets.
10 situations where you can use your custom blueprints:
1. Strategy communications and reviews
2. Planning and investment prioritisation by overlaying them with hotspots
3. Organisational change
4. Mergers and acquisitions
5. Organisation re-structures
6. Engagement across departments
7. Aligning demand and supply of services from departments
8. On-boarding of new staff
9. Architecture – providing the foundation for IT or enterprise architects
10. Risk management – establishing the business context for risk assessments and business continuity planning
What business problems could they help you address?
Share your problem with us as we may have a cost effective way to help you solve it and fast track your success.